This light can be used in the garden, around the pond or submerged underwater. The long cable allows you to set it where you want. It has an adjustable head allowing you to tilt the light at different angles. Stick into the ground for landscape lighting, submerge into pool for party/event illumination, or use as an aquarium light, etc.
1. Solar panel: 5.5V/1.5W
2. Battery: 18650 lithium, 3.7V/2200mAh
3. LED light: 10 mm, 0.8W, 4 PCS, White
4. Color temperature: 5500-6000K, Luminous flux: 200 LM
5. Working time:
Sunny day:? 4-6 Hours (High Light Mode); 8-12 Hours (Low Light Mode)
Overcast and Rainy Day:? Uncertain, could be less than 1 hour.
6. Charging time: 8 hours (1000W/? illumination standard)
7. Solar panel size: 14*8.5*1cm (L*W*H)
8. Cable length: Approx. 2.8 m
1? InnoGear Underwater Solar Spotlights
1? User Manual
1? Screw with expansion pillar-hinge
There are no customer reviews yet. Be the first to Write a Review!
Don't leave empty-handed! Simply enter your email below and we will send you a great discount on our products:
We hate spam as much as you do! Your details are never shared and you can unsubscribe at any time.